Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

What should I do if I was injured in a Florida bicycle accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


First, you should seek medical attention. Certainly, if you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, you should go to the hospital to the emergency room or get transported by ambulance to the emergency medical facility. That’s the most important thing to do is to take care of yourself.

After you’ve sought that initial medical attention, you should contact us to find out what your legal rights are stemming from or arising out of the bicycle accident. Anybody that is the victim of a bicycle accident is entitled to bring a claim and ultimately a lawsuit in the state of Florida to make a recovery for all of their losses, injuries, and their damages.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation