Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

What is the first thing I should do after a Florida car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should seek medical attention. You should also contact law enforcement so that they can come to the scene of the motor vehicle crash. Once they arrive, you should definitely treat with any emergency medical personnel that arrive at the scene. And if necessary, you should be transported to the nearest hospital to ensure that you’re taken care of from a medical perspective. Get healthy.

Thereafter, you should contact us so that we can assist you with all of your legal rights that stem or flow out of the motor vehicle crash. Our law firm has specialized knowledge in representing those that are the victims of motor vehicle crashes. We have made extensive and numerous recoveries for victims of motor vehicle crashes.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation