Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Smith & Ball Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

Who Can I Sue After a Car Accident?

Return to Video Blogs


If you were injured in an automobile accident, you may think legal action against the at-fault driver is your only option. Well, South Florida personal injury attorney, Scott Smith, says that’s just not the case. You can also bring a claim against the owner of the motor vehicle that allowed the driver to drive their vehicle. Thereafter, if the person or owner of the vehicle is uninsured or underinsured, you can then look at your own insurance policy to see if you have what we call UM coverage. There are also a number of potential outside factors to consider so make sure you have a personal injury attorney who will explore every avenue to determine liability and compensation. Call Scott Smith or visit

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation