Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Smith & Ball Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

What Option do I Have for Recovery After a Car Accident?

Return to Video Blogs


If you miss work because of an auto accident, you may be worried the financial consequences of your crash will be worse than your physical injuries. Well, South Florida Personal Injury Attorney Scott Smith reassures you, there are options for recovering your lost wages.

Florida law allows for you to make a recovery for your lost wages and loss of future earning capacity should the injuries you suffered from your motor vehicle accident rise to the level where you’re unable to work. In addition after a motor vehicle crash, your own personal injury protection or PIP on your own auto policy can cover some of your lost wages following your crash.

It’s important to reach out for help immediately after an accident to make sure your legal rights are protected. Don’t wait. Call South Florida Personal Injury Attorney Scott Smith or visit

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation