Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


Yes, absolutely. The first thing you should do after any motor vehicle crash or any other type of accident is contact law enforcement and then seek medical attention immediately. After you have sought medical attention and you are able to contact us, you should call us so that we can protect your legal interests. But before calling us, you should seek medical attention immediately.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation