Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

Return to FAQ Videos


Yes. Florida law allows for you to make a recovery for your lost wages and loss of future earning capacity, should the injuries you suffered from your motor vehicle crash rise to the level where you’re unable to work. In addition, after a motor vehicle crash, your own personal injury protection, or your PIP, on your own auto policy can cover some of your loss wages following the crash. For these reasons, it’s very important you contact us as soon as possible after your accident, so we can protect your legal rights in that regard.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation