Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

How soon after my Florida bicycle accident should I contact an attorney?

Return to FAQ Videos


First, if you have been the victim of a bicycle accident, you should seek medical attention. From my experience, those involved in motor vehicle versus bicycle accidents are often seriously injured, because a bicyclist, unlike an occupant in a motor vehicle, doesn’t have a shell around them, and the injuries can be serious. So, first, seek medical attention. After you’ve sought medical attention and you feel that you’re the victim of someone else’s negligence in causing the bicycle accident, you should reach out to a lawyer that is experienced in handling bicycle accident claims as soon as possible. Contact us as soon as you can, so that we can ensure that we protect your legal interests and bring a claim on your behalf against the at fault party for causing the bicycle accident.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation