Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Scott Smith Injury Law Palm Beach County Personal Injury Lawyer

How do I deal with trucking companies or their insurance company after a Florida truck accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should. You should contact a lawyer if you’ve been the victim of a truck accident or an accident involving a commercial motor vehicle. Truck companies or motor carriers, that’s what they’re known as, motor carriers, they have extensive experience in investigating truck accidents. They have what are called rapid response teams that get out to the scene of a crash immediately after a crash occurs. They’re at a significant advantage over you when you’re the victim of a truck accident. You should contact a lawyer as soon as you can after a commercial motor vehicle accident or a truck accident to talk about your rights as a victim of the crash.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation