Bicycle Accident Law
- Am I allowed to ride my bicycle on the sidewalk?
- Are there any special laws that apply to bicyclists in Florida?
- Can I recover even if the motorist never hit me, but caused me to have an accident?
- Do I have the same rights as an operator of a motor vehicle?
Boating Accident Law
- Are witnesses important in Florida boating accident cases?
- What do I need to bring to the initial consultation with my attorney in my Florida boating accident case?
- What should I do if an insurance company approached me about my injuries in my Florida boating accident case?
Car Accident Law
- Are there time limits to file my Florida auto accident lawsuit?
- Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida auto accident case?
- How long does it take to settle a Florida auto accident case?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida auto accident case?
- What happens if the other driver involved in the accident is not insured or has minimal coverage?
- What if I did not leave the scene of my Florida car accident in an ambulance? Can I go to the hospital on my own the next day?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What is reckless conduct in a car accident and what are the legal implications?
- What is the purpose of obtaining uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- Who is liable in Florida if the brakes in a vehicle failed?
- Will I have to go to court for my Florida auto accident case?
Distracted Driving Law
- What are the consequences of texting while driving in Florida?
- What is distracted driving?
- Why is using my cell phone while driving legal in one state and illegal in another?
- Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Florida auto accident case?
- Can I sue for my Florida bicycle accident?
- Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?
- Can the driver of a boat who acts in an irresponsible, unsafe manner be held liable for causing an accident?
- How is fault determined in a Florida auto accident case?
- How long does it take to settle a Florida bicycle accident case?
- How much will it cost me to hire an attorney in Florida for a brain injury?
- How soon after my Florida bicycle accident should I contact an attorney?
- If I am injured while riding my bicycle in Florida, can I sue the driver that hit me?
- If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?
- Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?
- What are common injuries from bicycle accidents?
- What do I need to prove to win my Florida boating accident case?
- What if the driver who hit me in Florida was drinking?
- What is Board Certification?
- What is negligence?
- What is the first thing I should do after a Florida car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations to bring a Florida auto accident case?
- What must I prove in order to win my Florida bicycle accident case?
- What options are available to someone injured in a Florida boating accident case?
- What should I do if I was injured in a Florida bicycle accident?
- What should I do if the insurance company offers me a check right away in a Florida car accident case?
- Who can be sued in a Florida boating accident case?
- Why should I choose a Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist?
Motorcycle Accident Law
- I was injured in a Florida motorcycle accident, but I wasn’t wearing a helmet. Can I still recover damages from the other driver?
- Should I provide statements to my insurance company and the insurance company of the driver who hit me?
- What are some common motorcycle accident injuries?
- What must I prove in order to win my Florida motorcycle accident case?
- Who can be held responsible in Florida for injuries or death to motorcycle operators and passengers?
- Will it cost me any money to bring a Florida motorcycle accident case?
Personal Injury Law
- Are there alternatives to litigation in a Florida personal injury case?
- What does negligence mean regarding personal injury lawsuits?
- What if a person dies before bringing a personal injury lawsuit?
- Who determines whether a defendant in a personal injury lawsuit has acted reasonably?
Truck Accident Law
- Are Florida truck accident claims more difficult than car accident claims?
- Are there special rules that apply to commercial trucks in Florida?
- Can I sue the truck driver’s trucking company for my injuries?
- How do I deal with trucking companies or their insurance company after a Florida truck accident?
- How long do I have to bring a lawsuit against those who are legally responsible for my personal injuries?
- If I was in a Florida truck accident, should I accept a settlement from their insurance company?